Mixed Fees present clients with the best features of the Hourly Fee and the Contingency Fee by mixing the two. You’ll be charged a discounted hourly fee and a discounted contingency percentage. That way, you pay less throughout the case in hourly fees, and then at the end of the case, get less of a percentage taken.
- Combines Hourly Fee with Contingency Fee
- Advantages of Both Fee Agreements
- You Only Pay Part of the Fee If Suit is Successful
- Attorney Interests Aligned with You (Resolution!)
- You Take Less Litigation Risk
If you’d like to speak with an attorney about your case and whether a mixed fee arrangement may be right for you, schedule an initial consultation with us using the form below. While your case may be taken on contingency, we do charge for our initial consultations.